We are looking for specialists with 3+ years of experience in .NET Framework to join the team responsible for the development of our flagship cloud data platform — Skyvia, a solution for cloud data integration, backup, management, and connectivity with the support for various cloud applications and databases.
You are welcome to take part in the development of connectors for various data sources and get experience in working with various cloud APIs.
The current technology stack includes NET 4.5, .NET Core, Microservices; REST API, SOAP API; JSON, XML, YAML; OAuth and other types of authentication.
Link to the product: https://skyvia.com/
How we work
Skyvia is a web platform with 4 products: Integration, Backup, Connect, and Query. Each product serves to solve a specific business task for customers. In turn, the Integration flagship product includes 4 integration scenarios, which can also solve individual technical issues and work together.
Recently, we have released a new product — Data Flow. It is a new type of integration in Skyvia that provides more options for advanced users. The product is currently in the beta phase and will be very actively developed in the future, like the Skyvia platform as a whole.
- 3+ years of experience in С#, .NET
- Understand and implement the basic principles of OOP, design pattern, SOLID
- Good algorithmic base
- Experience with version control systems (preferably, Git)
- Analyze tasks, decompose them into sub-tasks, and estimate the development time
- Analyze and research new tools and approaches while working on complex and non-routine issues
- Develop functionality and design unit tests
- Refactor the existing code
- Deliver completed tasks for testing and provide advisory assistance to QAs during testing
- Conduct and pass code review
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to the Support team in analyzing user tickets
- Comment on the code during development and follow the code style and name conventions accepted in the project
- Write internal technical documentation in Confluence
Nice to have
- Understand the principles of multithreaded and asynchronous programming
- Experience in developing large and complex projects
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Experience working with various cloud services via their API
Work policy: remote (during lockdown), then office.
- Employment probation period — 3 months
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.