We are looking for a .Net Developer to work on our TMetric product. TMetric is a time tracking service for companies, agencies, individual consultants, and freelancers. Anyone who sells their time for money needs to keep accurate and simple time records for subsequent invoicing their clients. TMetric also allows keeping track employee hours for calculating salaries and/or monitoring employee workflow.
TMetric is a 24/7 SaaS product serving customers from all over the world. The service includes a web application, browser extension, cross-platform desktop client, and mobile applications.
The current technology stack includes ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, T-SQL, EF, LINQ, WebAPI, TypeScript, Bootstrap, and Angular.
- 3+ years of experience with C # .NET, ASP.NET (MVC and WebAPI), ASP.NET Core
- Good knowledge and ability to use basic design patterns such as Singleton, Factory Method, Strategy, Observer, Builder, Adapter, State
- Experience with layered applications
- Jira, Redmine, GitLab - experience with any of the tools
- Git - ability to work with both a GUI client and the command line, familiarity with branches and tags
- Basic knowledge of the theory of relational databases (tables, indexes, keys, queries)
- Microsoft SQL Server - ability to create a table and write SQL queries
- EntityFramework - understand working principles, ability to write LINQ2SQL queries
- Write code to implement functional requirements for a product
- Refactor the existing code if needed
- Create automated tests (at various levels) and conduct test-driven development (TDD)
- Fix bugs found during product testing and use
- Conduct iterative development of the application database, write database migrations
- Create and generalize REST APIs
- Analyze software interfaces of third-party web services for integration
- Study third-party software libraries and tools
Nice to have
- Master's degree in computer sciences or mathematics
- Coding experience (apart from plugins)
- Proficiency with PowerShell
- Familiarity with IdentityServer or another authorization server
- Experience with Angular
- T-SQL - ability to create stored procedures and scripts
- Experience with Continuous Integration server
- Familiarity with the design patterns of distributed systems
Work policy: remote (during lockdown), then office.
Team: Dev Lead, 2 Backend Developers, 1 JS Developer, 1 HTML/CSS Developer, 4 QA Engineer.
Growth and development opportunities for this position
The team consists of experienced developers. Initially, you will have a mentor but you can ask any team member for help. You will be able to get experience in different areas of development and have an understanding of the complete product life cycle.
Applying new approaches and technologies depends on the team and is not driven from outside.
- Employment probation period - 3 months
- Flexible working hours
- 15 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad
- CV review and screening.
Extended online or in-office interview with technical experts: 1.5 - 2 hours.
- We will tell you about our product, who we are looking for, and what tasks they will be responsible for.
- We will ask you to solve a few small tasks during the interview.
- Then, we discuss your solution and your relevant experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!