We are looking for a .Net Developer who will develop new and maintain existing functionality for the corporate Devart website and its components.About the product
www.devart.com is an e-commerce platform (B2B and B2C) for presenting and selling software products developed by the Devart company.How we work
We work in sprints. The tasks are picked from the backlog, prioritized, and assigned to team members. If bugs are found while performing the task, bugs are reported. If while performing the task, you find something that requires improvements, the tasks are created in the backlog. There are tasks both for refactoring and for developing new functionalities.
- 5+ years as a .NET Developer
- Expertise in web application development (ASP.NET Core MVC, REST API, WCF)
- Experience in or at least understanding the principles of building web application architecture from scratch
- Expertise and deep understanding of .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, and C# technologies
- Understanding the principles of building a service-oriented architecture (SOA, Service Oriented Architecture), experience with the REST and WCF services
- Good database management skills, knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in ORM (EF, EF Core), Fluent API, LINQ
- Good algorithmic base
- Understanding the basic principles of CI / CD
- Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Tasks analysis, tasks decomposition into sub-tasks with subsequent time estimation
- Design and implementation of the architectural solutions
- Design the directions for developing the overall project infrastructure, monitoring their implementation and adjusting if needed
- Analyze and research new tools (technologies, frameworks, libraries) in order to choose the most suitable tool for achieving the objectives
- Deliver completed tasks for testing and provide advisory assistance to QAs during testing
- Support the current functionality and maintain backward compatibility for the releases
Nice to have
- Understanding the principles of designing computer networks
- Experience in designing unit tests
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Systems
Work policy: remote (during lockdown), then office.
Team: PM/BA/PO, Designer, QA Engineer, Markup Developer, 2 .Net Developers.
- Employment probation period - 3 months
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkivska St., 192a (about 10 minutes from the Botanichnyi Sad subway station)
- CV review and screening.
Extended online or in-office interview with technical experts: 1.5 - 2 hours.
- We will tell you about our product, who we are looking for, and what tasks they will be responsible for.
- We will discuss your relevant experience and answer all your questions.
- Our technical specialists will assess your theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!