We are seeking a .NET Team Lead to develop new functionality and provide support for the existing features of the Devart corporate website and its components. Devart.com is an e-commerce platform (B2B and B2C) that showcases and sells software products created by Devart.
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience and deep understanding of the C# technology mechanisms
- Experience with basic design templates: Singleton, Factory Method, Strategy, Observer, Builder, Adapter, and State
- Proficiency in working with databases and familiarity with SQL
- Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Analyze development tasks by decomposing them into subtasks and estimate development time
- Design and implement architectural decisions for the project
- Design development areas for the general project infrastructure, monitor progress and make adjustments if necessary
- Analyze and study new tools, technologies, frameworks, and libraries to choose the most suitable ones for the task
- Issue testing tasks and provide advice to the QA team
- Support the current functionality and ensure reverse compatibility of releases
Nice to have
- A technical degree in the field of computer systems
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Different online activities: reunion & learning events, team meetings, etc.
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.