As an Event Manager/Employer Brand Manager, you will
- 1. Manage projects that increase employee engagement.
- 2. Organize large events - for the whole company (200+ people) and small teambuildings within teams, online and offline, in Kharkiv and outside the city:
- independently create a yearly event plan
- make cost estimates and get a budget approval
- create concepts, ideas, scenarios and control the progress of their implementation
- analyze the effectiveness of the activities.
- 3. Present employees with corporate gifts:
- develop gift ideas together with marketers and designers
- work with different contractors on favorable terms for the company
- control the quality of gifts and deliver them to employees.
- 4. Congratulate employees on significant events.
- 5. Organize interest clubs both online and offline (sports activities, games, quizzes, etc.).
- 6. Develop channels of communication with employees so that all teams are aware of changes in the company and upcoming activities.
- 7. Promote all new benefits for employees, be in charge of a corporate digest.
- 8. Develop employee recognition and motivation programs.
- 3+ years of experience as an Event Manager, Employer Brand Manager, or an internal and external communications specialist
- Experience in independent project management (from organizing a corporate event to launching an internal company website)
- Proven record of organized events, experience with the manufacturing of corporate products (gifts for employees, promotional items), ability to work with different contractors (having a base of contractors would be a plus)
- Capability to thoughtfully make estimates and calculate budgets
- Ability to offer non-standard creative solutions
- Ability to maintain relationships with colleagues, familiarity with the latest trends in the IT HR-industry
- Skills to integrate the brand, the culture of the company into ongoing projects.
Would be a plus
- Working experience in IT companies (preferably more than 150 employees)
- Sense of humor and love for people :)