We are looking for a Head of Marketing department with proven experience in digital marketing and on the western markets, leadership, and excellent commercial grasp to lead the Devart Marketing team of 20+ people.
About the company
Devart is a Ukrainian product company that has been developing database management tools for 500,000 developers from 120 countries for more than 20 years.
50 clients of our company are on the Fortune-100 list - among them such legends as SpaceX, Oracle America, and Microsoft.
Our developers are experienced IT professionals with expertise in product development, process building, and training for young developers.
Working at Devart guarantees stability, professional growth in strong teams, interesting projects, and care for each employee.
Join us and create world-class products!
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing as a lead
- Experience in creating strategies for IT companies
- Experience working in PR, Content, and User Acquisition
- English - Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Knowledge of basic marketing tools and concepts
- Knowledge and experience in applying the methodology for the development of online and offline advertising campaigns (questionnaires, quizzes, surveys, quests)
- Expertise with key factors and concepts of conversion, the ability to measure indicators and understand their purpose
- Deep knowledge of the international IT industry, technology and media business
- Excellent skills in segmentation, competitive analysis, interviewing, surveys, focus groups, and research
- Expertise with goal-setting tools (SMART, creative brief, project passport)
- Budgeting, cost control and optimization
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in global teams
- Leadership skills, the ability to organize and lead people
- Lead and control the processes aimed at business performance of the company
- Coordinate the work in User Acquisition, Marketing, SMM, SEO, Link Building, and Event
- Analyze the current and prospective development areas
- Plan and participate in launching new products and releases
- Develop and implement the general, marketing, and product strategy of the company
- Strategic and operational marketing management of the company
- Coordinate the creation of PR campaigns, content strategies, and style guides
- Synchronize the work of all teams to successfully implement the product launch plan: create tools and stuff required to launch the product (calendars, presentations, deadlines, and documentation)
Nice to have
- Higher education in marketing, management or economics
Work policy: remotely (during lockdown), then office.
Team: Product Marketing Managers, Acquisition team, Designers, Internet Marketing Managers, SMM Specialist, Video Designer, Copywriters.
Growth and development opportunities for this position:
Devart has one of the largest marketing departments in Ukrainian IT. Nowadays, the team consists of 27 people. In addition to young and prospective specialists, the team includes a number of experienced experts in their fields. The management of such a department provides a unique opportunity to develop in all modern and popular marketing areas including management, user acquisition, retention, and IT-product marketing.
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 15 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!