We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer to work on database development and administration projects. The link on the product: https://www.devart.com/dbforge/
- researching the structure of the dbForge project
- analyzing and testing the requirements received from the task manager
- carrying out a Test Review
- maintaining test documentation (specifications and other project documentation)
- writing application test scenarios
- performing regression testing
- testing the dbForge products
- reporting bugs
- interaction with other dbForge teams.
- 1+ years of experience in software testing
- competence in performing various testing types: regression, acceptance, functional, etc.
- understanding the basic principles of software development
- general knowledge of the task life cycle (from simple bugs to complex features)
- knowledge of the basic database concepts (Primary Key, Index, Foreign Key, etc.)
- experience in creating SQL queries
- experience in writing checklists, test cases (TestLink)
- experience in desktop application testing
- competence with tracking systems (JIRA).
Nice to Have
- technical English
- competence in configuring database servers
- experience with VirtualBox or VMware
- experience with version control systems (Git).