A cross-platform service system for providing logistics services with an advanced mobile (iOS/Android) component. The system has an aligned life cycle and is currently developing as a customizable platform of the global level.
- Experience with TypeScript and WebPack
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong skills in working with task tracker tools (Jira)
- Skills in working with a knowledge base (Confluence and similar tools)
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding the basics of UI design and usability
- Knowledge of the techniques and principles of developing adaptive, responsive, and mobile versions of the website
- Expertise in application internationalization principles
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- English level - Reading technical documentation
- Design and build modern applications
- Find, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency on an ongoing basis
- Maintain and develop the current projects
- Refactor code
- Review the code your colleagues wrote
- Communicate with developers, designers, and QAs on a regular basis
- Communicate with other teams
Nice to have:
- Design patterns
- Experience with Node.Js
- Experience with Agile
Work mode: remotely or office.
Team: 3 iOS developers, 3 Android developers, 4 QAs, 3 BAs, 3 Back-end developers (Node, js), 1 Data Analyst, 1 Product Manager, 1 JS, 1 Designer, 1 Software Architect.