We are looking for specialists with more than 3 years of experience as a QA engineer to join the team responsible for testing our flagship cloud data solutions platform - Skyvia, a service for integrating, backing up, accessing, and managing data of various cloud services and databases. You will take part in testing the new functionality of our constantly evolving product, gain experience with many cloud applications, CRMs, databases, and data warehouses.A link to the product: https://skyvia.com/
- Test the new functionality of Skyvia products and add-ons (for Google Sheets, Excel, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Conduct various types of testing: regression, acceptance, usability, etc .
- Research API for potentially new REST connectors, create metadata files
- Maintain test documentation (create test cases, bug reports)
- Analyze and test the requirements received from the task setter.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing
- Proficiency with bug tracking systems
- Knowledge of SQL
- Practical experience with databases, at least one of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency with Cloud Data Sources (Salesforce, HubSpot, QuickBooks, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Programming experience
- Experience with REST API.