We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer to work on database development and administration projects. The link on the product: https://www.devart.com/dbforge/
- estimating the complexity of the test tasks and executing them within estimates
- analyzing and testing the requirements received from the task manager
- setting test tasks under given priorities
- testing the dbForge products
- carrying out a Test Review
- maintaining test documentation (specifications and other project documentation)
- reproducing customer bugs for the Support department
- analyzing and improving the software testing processes in the team
- mentoring and advising QA who belong to other teams
- creating scenarios and advising on "How to .." articles for Devart blog pages.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- competence in performing various testing types: regression, acceptance, functional, etc.
- experience in writing checklists, test cases (TestLink)
- understanding the basic principles of software development
- experience in working with databases and writing SQL queries
- experience in desktop application testing
- competence with tracking systems (JIRA)
- documentation development skills (Confluence).
Nice to Have Skills:
- technical English
- competence in configuring database servers
- experience with VirtualBox or VMware
- experience with version control systems (Git).