We are looking for an experienced Node.js developer to work on a multi-platform service system for providing logistics services with an advanced mobile (iOS / Android) component. The system has a built-in life cycle and is currently being developed as a customizable platform at the global level.
- Field-specific education
- Experience with databases
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Confident understanding and use of Clean Architecture.
- Develop and support of Node.js projects
- Communicate with developers, designers, and QA engineers on a regular basis
- Take part in Code Review.
Nice to have:
- Understanding Event-Driven Design
- Proven experience with highload projects
- Experience with Node.js, MySQL, Redis, Docker.