- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in an IT company
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum practices, ability to implement them in development teams
- Experience with goal-setting tools (SMART, creative brief, project passport)
- Familiarity with project planning tools (GANTT, WBS)
- Skills to draw up meeting agendas and summaries
- Strong working knowledge of task trackers (Jira and alternatives)
- Risk management skills
- Confident knowledge of project assessment methods and practices
- Decision-making skills: willingness to take responsibility for decisions within the area of responsibility based on the analysis of all available information
- Delegation skills: the ability to transfer tasks to subordinates, control their independent execution without putting the finishing touch
- Flexibility: the ability to consider and evaluate different points of view and approaches, including those that are unfamiliar to you or the company
- Maintain Agile and Scrum practices when working with teams
- Build effective interaction between teams, redistribute the load between teams
- Outline metrics based on the results of the conducted OKR, review and analyze the received data
- Manage technical risks on projects
- Determine resource and working environment requirements, distribute them within the team
- Select and implement the systems for the documentation creation, assess the status of tasks and projects
- Assess the effectiveness of processes - how efficiently the development processes are built and, if necessary, change them
Nice to Have:
- Work experience in IT in technical positions
- Agile certifications and/or experience in companies that use this methodology
- Strong working knowledge of Management 3.0
- Strong understanding of the principles and stages of mobile development
- Degree in Management or Information Technology
Work mode: remotely or office.
Team: 3 IOS developers, 3 Android developers, 4 QAs, 3 BAs, 3 Back-end developers (Node, js), 1 Data analyst, 1 Product manager, 1 JS, 1 Designer, 1 Software Architect.
- 1. CV review and screening.
- 2. Extended online interview with technical experts - 1.5 - 2 hours. We will tell you about our product, what kind of specialist we are looking for, and what tasks they will be responsible for. At this stage, we will ask you to complete a test task. We will then discuss your solution, ask technical questions, and talk about relevant experiences.
- 3. Offer.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!