- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in an IT company
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum practices, ability to implement them in development teams
- Experience with goal-setting tools (SMART, creative brief, project passport)
- Familiarity with project planning tools (GANTT, WBS)
- Skills to draw up meeting agendas and summaries
- Strong working knowledge of task trackers (Jira and alternatives)
- Risk management skills
- Confident knowledge of project assessment methods and practices
- Decision-making skills: willingness to take responsibility for decisions within the area of responsibility based on the analysis of all available information
- Delegation skills: the ability to transfer tasks to subordinates, control their independent execution without putting the finishing touch
- Flexibility: the ability to consider and evaluate different points of view and approaches, including those that are unfamiliar to you or the company
- Maintain Agile and Scrum practices when working with teams
- Build effective interaction between teams, redistribute the load between teams
- Outline metrics based on the results of the conducted OKR, review and analyze the received data
- Manage technical risks on projects
- Determine resource and working environment requirements, distribute them within the team
- Select and implement the systems for the documentation creation, assess the status of tasks and projects
- Assess the effectiveness of processes - how efficiently the development processes are built and, if necessary, change them
Nice to have
- Work experience in IT in technical positions
- Agile certifications and/or experience in companies that use this methodology
- Strong working knowledge of Management 3.0
- Strong understanding of the principles and stages of mobile development
- Degree in Management or Information Technology
Work mode: remotely or office.
Team: 3 IOS developers, 3 Android developers, 4 QAs, 3 BAs, 3 Back-end developers (Node, js), 1 Data analyst, 1 Product manager, 1 JS, 1 Designer, 1 Software Architect.
- CV review and screening.
Extended online interview with technical experts - 1.5 - 2 hours.
- We will tell you about our product, what kind of specialist we are looking for, and what tasks they will be responsible for.
- We will ask you to complete a test task. We will then discuss your solution, ask technical questions, and talk about relevant experiences.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!