- 2+ years as a QA Engineer
- Understand the basic principles of software development
- Experience with databases and constructing SQL queries
- Experience in testing desktop applications
- Experience in testing real-life software systems
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems
- Working in a large team experience
- Ability to work with documentation
- Flexible logical thinking
- Sociability, attentiveness, responsibility and proactive attitude.
- Test both new and already developed functionality
- Create test cases
- Automate individual product components
- Work on researching and implementing new functionality for the product.
Nice to have:
- Decent level of technical English
- Ability to configure database servers
- Experience with VirtualBox or VMware
- Experience with version control systems.