About the product
Multi-platform service system for logistics services with an advanced mobile (iOS / Android) component. The system has a built-in life cycle and is currently developing as a global-level customizable platform.
How We Work
Currently, we are testing three product components: on a basis of Mobile Android/IOS platforms, Web Saas platform, and Web application.
We participate in the initial stages of feature development. We mainly use Confluence Checklist for test documentation.
The application has a lot of business tasks and we are testing the server logic. We use Fiddler and Postman for API testing and work with the database using MySQL. We use Kanban and Scrum Agile methodologies. As a bug tracking system, we use Jira.
Major releases take place every 2-3 weeks. Before each release, we perform regression testing: UI testing, functional testing, integration testing, API testing, and others.
The team always welcomes new ideas and new tools that will improve the testing quality.
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Knowledge of the testing types and skills to apply them
- Understanding Agile/SCRUM and Kanban testing processes
- Experience in testing Android, IOS applications
- Working with the Jira bug tracking system
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with DB (MySQL)
- Working with Fiddler or Charles
- Working with Genymotion or similar emulators
- Working with Postman
- Manual testing of IOS, Android, and Web applications
- Creating bug reports
- Manual API testing
- Requirements testing and participation in the feature life cycle
- Writing and maintaining test documentation (checklist, use cases)
Nice to have
- Experience with Figma, Firebase, Crashlytics
- Experience with Xcode, Android studio
- Experience in testing client-server interaction
- Understanding of xml and json structures
Work format: remotely or from the office.
Team: 3 IOS, 3 Android, 3 QA, 3 BA, 2 Back-end (Node,js), 1 Product manager,1 JS, 1 Designer, 1 Software Architect.
Opportunities for personal growth and development
Currently, the QA team is scaling. You will be able to grow and develop your skills on a basis of new projects.
We are planning to introduce test automation for the backend, Mobile UI, and UI Web. This will become a good field for the team to improve their skills.
- 3-months probation
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team-building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini-gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkivska St., 192a (about 10 minutes from the Botanichnyi Sad subway station)
- CV review and screening
- Extended online interview with technical experts: 1.5 - 2 hours
- We will tell you about our product and what kind of specialist we are looking for
- You will need to complete a test task
- Then, we will discuss your decision, ask you some technical questions, and talk about your relevant experience
- Job offer
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!