We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our TMetric team.
About the product
TMetric is our highly promising SaaS product, serving customers all over the world 24/7. TMetric is a time-tracking service for companies, agencies, individual consultants, and freelancers. Anyone who sells their time for money needs to keep accurate and simple time records for subsequent invoicing. TMetric is the solution that makes it possible. It includes a web application, a browser extension, a cross-platform desktop client, and mobile applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Knowledge of the types and techniques of testing and differences between them
- Understanding of of web, desktop, and mobile testing
- Experience preparing test documentation (check lists, test cases, and bug reports)
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Jira, Redmine, GitLab)
- Experience with Git
- Experience in API testing (Postman, Fiddler, Swagger)
- Basic knowledge of the theory of relational databases (tables, indexes, keys, and selections)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Test new features
- Prepare test data for manual and automated testing
- Perform regression testing
- Perform load testing (if necessary)
- Research users' issues
- Analyze the behavior of third-party tools (if necessary)
- Take part in meetings to discuss project requirements
- Estimate backlogs and perform task decomposition
- Take part in daily stand-up meetings
- Analyze the functionality coverage using test scenarios
- Create check lists and test cases
- Update the existing test documentation
Team: Dev Lead, .NET Developer, JS developer,HTML/CSS developer, QA Lead, QA Engineer.
This position offers quite a few opportunities: professional growth, implementation of automated testing, and mentorship of new employees in the future.
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.