We are looking for a qualified QA Engineer, who will complement the development team and will be responsible for quality assurance on the project. The project is a complex e-commerce platform used by thousands of customers worldwide.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases and test plans.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Managing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- 1+ year of experience in Software Testing/Quality Assurance of web-based applications with a strong background in building comprehensive test documentation and testing frameworks.
- Strong background in Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in test management and planning, test effort estimation, test execution, and monitoring.
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, and validation.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different project teams to achieve QA goals.
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET, C# and Selenium Webdriver.
- Must be self-motivated and highly self-organized.
- Must work independently with little to no direction from managers.
- Flexible, quick learner, adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills.