We are looking for a QA Engineer who will develop, launch, and support quality assurance processes for the project.About the product: www.devart.com is an e-commerce platform (B2B and B2C) for the presenting and selling software products developed by the Devart company.
- 3+ years as a QA Engineer (Manual QA Engineer)
- Experience in developing test documentation, conducting testing, and creating test summary reports
- Database management skills, knowledge of SQL
- Understanding the basic principles of HTTP
- Fundamental understanding and expertise in API testing
- Fundamental understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Experience with task managers (Redmine, Jira, etc.)
- Knowledgebase skills (Confluence, Wiki and alike)
- Understanding the task lifecycle (from simple bugs to complex features)
- Knowledge of approaches and methods for evaluating and decomposing tasks.
- Requirements analysis
- Analysis of existing user data
- Test planning
- Writing test cases
- Compiling test kits to test various use cases
- Organizing checklists
- Functional testing
- Identifying problem areas and fixing them with tracking systems
- Tracking bug lifecycle
- Discussing fixes with developers
- Confirmation testing of defects
- Analyzing and reporting test results
- Maintaining test documentation up to date.
Nice to have:
- Experience with automation testing tools (Selenium)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Systems
- Certificates in key areas of activity
- Participation in the development of large projects and systems.