We are looking for an experienced recruiter who will not only help us with filling vacancies for high-level specialists but also provide support in building recruiting processes. If you feel excited when you find a perfect candidate, then you are our person.
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter in an IT company (experience in leading recruiting agencies is also considered)
- Experience in hiring specialists for technical vacancies (developers, testers, etc.)
- Technical literacy
- Familiarity with the direct search techniques (job sites, Linkedin, X-RAY Search, djinni.com, Boolean Search)
- Ability to discuss and persuade, objection handling skills
- Ability to impartially and accurately convey the necessary information to the team or management
- Self-reflection skills, ability to ask effective questions and give feedback
- Good time management skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Ability to conduct qualitative interviews as well as pre-screen interviews
- The level of English - Pre-Intermediate or higher
- Collaborate with PMs, Team Leads, or other team members to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Develop and publish job descriptions on various resources
- Source candidates using job search websites, social networks, and specialized forums
- Headhunt leading specialists (on Linkedin, Facebook, job search websites, etc.)
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and conducting pre-screen interviews
- Build up relationships with candidates, keep in touch with potential candidates (providing feedback, etc.)
- Collect feedback from interviewers on the results of technical interviews
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Maintain the internal database of candidates
- Keep records and report on the recruitment process
- Participate in job fairs, SQL Saturdays, and other events in order to present the company and hunt specialists
- Attend conferences, meetups, fairs with the purpose of self-education and expanding professional network
- Assist in developing company processes and creating recruiting documentation
Nice to Have:
- A completion certificate from recruiting courses (IT Hunt, Source IT, SkillUP, etc.)
- Recruiter certification
- Degree in Psychology or Pedagogy (the degree in Computer Science (software engineering, artificial intelligence) would be ideal)
Work mode: remotely or office, when the quarantine ends - only office.
Team: Recruitment Lead, 2 Recruiters.
How we work:
The recruiter has about 5-8 vacancies of various levels (from Junior to Architect), some of them are technical, some are non-technical (IMM, PPC, etc.). There might also be C - level vacancies.
The recruiter communicates directly with teams and managers.
As a member of our Recruiting team you will have an opportunity to build from scratch, improve, and implement processes.
Benefits & Perks
The wage is competitive and corresponds to the level of qualification and experience
Flexible work hours
Improve your work-life balance with flexible schedule
Paid sick leave
Additional 5 days of sick leave without the need for confirmation
You can take English classes in the office, at a convenient time
Coffee, tea, and sweets
An unlimited quantity and wide assortment. Fresh fruits every week
Table tennis, table soccer, darts, horizontal bar, and fitness equipment
Fun events that you will remember for a long time
Comfortable and modern furniture for productive work