We are looking for an experienced recruiter who will not only help us with filling vacancies for high-level specialists but also provide support in building recruiting processes. If you feel excited when you find a perfect candidate, then you are our person.
How we work
The recruiter has about 5-8 vacancies of various levels (from Junior to Architect), some of them are technical, some are non-technical (IMM, PPC, etc.). There might also be C - level vacancies.
The recruiter communicates directly with teams and managers.
As a member of our Recruiting team you will have an opportunity to build from scratch, improve, and implement processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter in an IT company (experience in leading recruiting agencies is also considered)
- Experience in hiring specialists for technical vacancies (developers, testers, etc.)
- Technical literacy
- Familiarity with the direct search techniques (job sites, Linkedin, X-RAY Search, djinni.com, Boolean Search)
- Ability to discuss and persuade, objection handling skills
- Ability to impartially and accurately convey the necessary information to the team or management
- Self-reflection skills, ability to ask effective questions and give feedback
- Good time management skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Ability to conduct qualitative interviews as well as pre-screen interviews
- The level of English - Pre-Intermediate or higher
- Collaborate with PMs, Team Leads, or other team members to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Develop and publish job descriptions on various resources
- Source candidates using job search websites, social networks, and specialized forums
- Headhunt leading specialists (on Linkedin, Facebook, job search websites, etc.)
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and conducting pre-screen interviews
- Build up relationships with candidates, keep in touch with potential candidates (providing feedback, etc.)
- Collect feedback from interviewers on the results of technical interviews
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Maintain the internal database of candidates
- Keep records and report on the recruitment process
- Participate in job fairs, SQL Saturdays, and other events in order to present the company and hunt specialists
- Attend conferences, meetups, fairs with the purpose of self-education and expanding professional network
- Assist in developing company processes and creating recruiting documentation
Nice to have
- A completion certificate from recruiting courses (IT Hunt, Source IT, SkillUP, etc.)
- Recruiter certification
- Degree in Psychology or Pedagogy (the degree in Computer Science (software engineering, artificial intelligence) would be ideal)
Work mode: remotely or office, when the quarantine ends - only office.
Team: Recruitment Lead, 2 Recruiters.
- Employment probation period - 3 months
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad