We are the Recruitment Team of the Ukrainian product company Devart. It's been 25 years since our company has been developing database management tools for more than 500,000 developers from 120 countries all around the world. 50 corporations from the Fortune 100 list (such legends as SpaceX, Oracle America, Microsoft, etc.) choose Devart. Working at Devart means stability, professional growth, interesting projects and care for each employee.
Now, we aim at becoming one of the top global IT employers. Thus, our Recruitment Team needs reinforcements. We are looking for an experienced recruiter who will not only help us fill vacancies for high-level specialists, but also provide support in building recruiting processes. If you feel excited after having found a new Senior .Net developer, then you are welcome to become a part of our team!
- Collaborate with PMs, Team Leads, and other team members to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Develop and publish job descriptions on various resources
- Source candidates using job search websites, social networks, and specialized forums
- Headhunt leading specialists (on LinkedIn, Facebook, job search websites, etc.)
- Screen candidates by reviewing CVs and conducting pre-screen interviews
- Build up relationships with candidates, keep in touch with potential candidates (providing feedback, etc.)
- Collect feedback from interviewers on the results of technical interviews
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Maintain the internal database of candidates
- Keep records and report on the recruitment process
- Participate in job fairs, SQL Saturdays, and other events in order to present the company and hunt specialists
- Attend conferences, meetups, fairs with the purpose of self-education and expanding professional network
- Assist in developing company processes and creating recruiting documentation
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter in an IT company (experience in leading recruiting agencies is also considered)
- Experience in hiring specialists for technical vacancies (developers, testers, etc.)
- Technical literacy
- Familiarity with the direct search techniques (job sites, LinkedIn, X-RAY Search, djinni.com, Boolean Search)
- Ability to discuss and persuade, objection handling skills
- Ability to impartially and accurately convey the necessary information to the team or management
- Strong self-reflection skills, ability to ask effective questions and give feedback
- Good time management skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Ability to conduct qualitative interviews as well as pre-screen interviews
- The level of English — Pre-Intermediate or higher
Nice to have
- A completion certificate from recruiting courses (IT Hunt, Source IT, SkillUP, etc.)
- Recruiter certification
- Degree in Psychology or Pedagogy (the degree in Computer Science (software engineering, artificial intelligence) would be ideal)
Team: Recruitment Lead, 2 Recruiters.
How we work
The recruiter has about 5-8 vacancies of various levels (from Junior to Architect), some of them are technical, some are non-technical (IMM, PPC, etc.). There might also be C-level vacancies.
The recruiter communicates directly with teams and managers.
As a member of our Recruiting team, you will have an opportunity to build from scratch, improve, and implement processes.
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Online English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.