We invite a professional Recruitment Lead to join our exciting HR team, who will not only take the challenge of filling vacancies for high-level specialists but also take on projects to automate and optimize recruiting processes.
If you feel excited about the challenges and constant development of the company, then you are our person.
How we work
We are an IT product company (150+ products, 5 product lines). The main location is Ukraine (Kharkov), our target markets are the USA, Western Europe. We have 40,000 clients in 120 countries: Pfizer, Space X, Walt Disney, NATO, Oracle America, Microsoft. All products are at different stages of development and market growth potential. Every year the number of employees increases by 20%, we plan more.
At the beginning of the year, after the strategic planning sessions, we make an annual expansion plan and, together with managers, build a recruiting strategy, and determine the necessary resources for its implementation.
The recruiter has about 5-8 vacancies of various levels (from Junior to Architect), some of them are technical, some are non-technical (IMM, PPC, etc.). There might also be C-level vacancies (Growth Product Manager).
Our global HR goal is to join the top of world-class teams by 2025 and receive the HR Brand of the Year nomination. That is why you will definitely have the opportunity to improve, build from scratch, and implement processes. We keep ourselves open to change.
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter in an IT company
- 1+ years of team management experience
- Experience in managing a full recruiting cycle: sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, offers for different levels of candidates
- Successful experience in improving recruiting processes
- Result orientation, ability to analyze
- Good prioritization skills
- Ability to discuss and persuade, objection handling skills
- Positive and open communication style, ability to build a trusting relationship
Nice to have
- Ability to sing and create a cool atmosphere in the team
- Implement a hiring plan using non-standard methods
- Collaborate with PMs, Team Leads, or other team members to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Automate and optimize recruiting processes
- Train and develop the recruiting team
- Participate in various HR projects (development of the employer's brand, etc.)
- Challenge: To build a world-class team in a multi-product company together with our HR team
- Clear and transparent work plan
- Budget and all necessary resources to implement the recruiting strategy
- Ability to grow a recruiting team
- Support for ideas and initiatives
- Budget for attending trainings and conferences
- Corporate online and offline library
- English courses with Native Speaker in the office at the expense of the company
- HR and Management teams that share expertise and support
Work mode: remotely or office, when the pandemic ends - only office.
- Employment probation period - 3 months
- No overtime, but if they arise - we will pay for them
- Flexible working hours: An employee determines the start time of the working day and its duration
- 18 working days of vacation (+ 1 day if you maintain a healthy lifestyle)
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance: ELITE package (includes dentistry, personal consultant), COVID test reimbursement, vaccination
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkivska St., 192a (about 10 minutes from the Botanichnyi Sad subway station)