About the product: It is a multi-platform service system for the provision of logistics services with the advanced mobile (iOS / Android) component. The system possesses an inbuilt life cycle and is currently being developed as a customizable platform at the global level.
- Create and approve test-plans
- Write and review test documentation
- Analyze user problems and transfer them to the development team
- Optimize the testing process
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the changes made in the optimization of the testing process.
- 3+ years of experience in testing mobile applications
- 1+ years of experience as a Senior QA
- Experience with Charles / Fiddler, Firebase
- Proficiency with databases and the ability to write basic SQL queries
- Experience with ADB, Genymotion, Apktool utilities
- API testing experience, good knowledge of REST
- Experience in test automation, knowledge of the necessary tools
- Experience with the Git version control system
- Experience in UNIX / Linux.
Nice to have:
- Experience in design, UI / UX testing, good understanding of UX / UI principles
- Experience in writing shell-scripts.