The Devart IT team administers local networks, PCs, and server infrastructure. Our System Administrators are engaged in the implementation, support, and administration of cloud systems. They also provide technical support and ensure the secure, uninterrupted operation of the company employees in new remote working conditions.
- Windows at the administrator level - troubleshoot hardware and software errors, localize errors, calculate and optimize the load on the system, understand the principles of access rights, Active Directory
- Linux - install and configure desktop operating systems
- AOMEI, Acronis True Image Asterisk - set up SIP clients, perform configurations, MicroSIP
- Know Jira and Confluence at the user level
- Know mail clients and the principles of the mail service
- Familiarity with the principles of building local networks. DHCP, DNS, VPN, IP addressing
- Customer-orientation, ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills.
- Primary diagnostics of malfunctions of PCs, local network, Internet access, office equipment
- Install the OS and the necessary software, create the necessary accounts, and provide access
- Select, order, deliver, assemble computer equipment and components
- Provide technical support, configure mobile devices for iOS and Android
- Lay new cable communications
- Set up and work with the SKD system
- Perform equipment inventory
- Configure office equipment, perform minor repairs on it
- Support for video surveillance
- IP telephony maintenance.
- User support
Nice to Have:
- Scripting, iOS, GPO.