About the product
Delphi Data Access Components allow developing cross-platform applications in Delphi, C ++ Builder, Lazarus (and FreePascal) for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android.
Devart ODBC Drivers are high-performance connectivity solutions with enterprise-level features to access the most popular database management systems and cloud services.
Link to the product: https://www.devart.com/dac.html
- 2+ years of experience as Technical Writer
- Advanced level of English or higher
- Academic writing skills
- Understanding of stylistic standards of both English and Russian
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly (databases, operating systems, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS basics
- Validate and translate various texts requested by developers
- Validate responses of technical support specialists
- Assist in holding online consultations with clients or conduct them independently
- Study documentation and websites of competitors to adopt the best practices
- Create product screencasts for further editing by a specialist
- Create all tasks in the bug tracking system according to the team's standards
Nice to have
- Work experience with version control systems
- Higher technical education
Work policy: remote (during lockdown) and then in the office.
Team: Support Engineers, Software Developers, QA Engineer, Project Manager.
- Employment probation period - 3 months
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 15 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses online
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad)
- CV review and screening.
Extended online or in-office interview with technical experts: 1.5 - 2 hours.
- We will tell you about our product, who we are looking for, and which tasks they will be responsible for.
- We will discuss your relevant experience and answer all your questions.
- Our technical specialists will assess your theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!