The Skyvia team is looking for a UI/UX Designer who will work on the Skyvia product interface in collaboration with our entire team and create designs for new and existing features and workflows.
About the product
Skyvia is an all-in-one, universal SaaS solution designed for no-coding data integration. It allows the users to perform ETL operations in both directions with 80+ supported platforms, back up and restore data, manage via SQL, import and export data, and do many other tasks on data in the cloud services and databases.
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Competence with HIG, Material Guidelines, and other design systems
- Understanding the usability principles
- Understanding the HTML coding and CSS principles
- Please present your portfolio to demonstrate your skills with complex interfaces and problem-solving
Nice to have
- Experience in creating complex CRM/ERP systems
- Design web application interfaces
- Support and finalize the component library
- Improve the user experience of working with the product
- Communicate with the Product Owner, Developers, and QAs to understand the task and find the optimal solution
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance (ELITE package)
- Online English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.