How we work
The Devart website uses Google Analytics as the main analytics system and Google Tag Manager as a tool for tracking new events and implementing other tags in marketing systems.
In our work, we use data unloading in different ways using the Google Analytics API. Data uploads are stored in Google BigQuery. Also, data from the website database is used for creating end-to-end analytics.
The main tasks include:
- Work with setting up and optimizing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Data uploads to the database
Work with end-to-end analytics and attribution models:
- Creating behavioral reports
- Visualizing data
- Experience in setting up Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager (creating an event map, experience with Enhanced E-commerce)
- Experience with GA debugging tools (Google Tag Assistant, GA debugger, WASP, dataslayer, and DevTools)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries (MySQL/SQL Server/Google BigQuery)
- Proficiency with one of the BI tools (MS Power BI/Tableau/Google Data Studio)
- Ability to present materials
- Ability to argue and get across your point of view
- Audit and standardization of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager settings
- Management of Google Analytics API and collection of database data using the Python/R programming languages
- Database management: Google BigQuery, MySQL, SQL Server
- Development of visualizations in Google Data Studio/MS Power BI
- Improvement of the approach to work with end-to-end analytics and attribution models
- Generation of regular analytics reports to help teams make data-driven decisions
- Development of regular reports and processing of Ad-hoc requests
- Analysis of user behavior in order to find patterns, build and test hypotheses, and identify bottlenecks in products
Nice to have
- Programming skills in Python/R
- Experience with Google Analytics 4
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with mobile analytics tools (AppsFlyer/Adjust)
Work policy: remotely (during lockdown), then in the office.
Team: 1 Web Analyst/Data Engineer, 1 Data Analyst.
Growth and development opportunities for this position: Senior Web Analyst, WA TL, Data Engineer
- Employment probation period - 3 months
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses online
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Comfortable work conditions: modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad)
- CV review and screening.
Extended online or in-office interview with the team: 1.5 - 2 hours.
- We will tell you about our product, who we are looking for, and what tasks they will be responsible for.
- We will discuss your relevant experience and answer all your questions.
- Our technical specialists will assess your theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Job offer.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!