- 'ER: Keyword not supported: provider' error message is fixed (T235675, T239568, T228894, T238370)
- SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 (SP1) new syntax support
- SQL Server 2017 new syntax support
- The latest SQL Server Management Studio v17.2 integration support
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse support
- Compliance with the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS)
- Greatly improved visual style of the application with high DPI support
- Object search is improved
- Data search is added
- Search performance increased
- SQL Server 2016 is supported
- Product now integrates into SSMS 2016
- Product has been renamed from 'dbForge Object Search for SQL Server' to 'dbForge Search for SQL Server'
First release of dbForge Object Search for SQL Server
Beta release of dbForge Search for SQL Server
© 2017 Devart. All rights reserved.