Devart Python Connectors
Devart Python Connector is a reliable connectivity solution for accessing database servers and cloud services from Python applications to perform create, read, update, and delete operations on stored data. The solution fully implements the Python DB API 2.0 specification and is distributed as a wheel package for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, macOS, and Linux.
The solution enables you to establish a direct connection to relational and non-relational databases through TCP/IP, eliminating the need for the database client libraries. Cloud data sources are accessed through HTTPS.
- Full conformance to the Python DB API 2.0 specification
- Support for Python versions from 3.7 to 3.11
- Direct connection without the database client libraries
- Support for the ANSI SQL syntax in all connectors
- Available for Windows, macOS, and Linux