Web browsers allow controlling cookies through the browser settings. To get more detailed information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You have the option to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics. To do so, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. See below for details of how to use common types of browser to disable cookies.
Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools menu and navigate to Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- In the Settings section, click Advanced. The Advances Privacy Settings window opens.
- Select the appropriate settings.
Disabling cookies in Google Chrome
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu, and then click Settings.
- Click Adwanced.
- Navigate to the Privacy and security section, and then click Content settings.
- Click Cookies, and select the appropriate settings.
Disabling cookies in Safari
- Click the Safari settings menu, and then click Preferences.
- Navigate to the Privacy tab and select the appropriate settings.
Disabling cookies in Firefox
- Click the Menu button, and then click Options.
- Navigate to the Privacy & Security tab and select the appropriate settings.
Disabling cookies in Opera
Opera 6.0 and subsequent:
- In the Files menu, click Preferences.
- Navigate to the Privacy section and select the appropriate settings.
Other help we may provide