User ResponsibilitiesWhen using the Site, you are not permitted for any reason and under any circumstances:
- Using the Site in any way that may damage or lock our network(s) connected to any Devart server (including linked sites).
Uploading, posting, emailing, and transmitting via the Site any Content that:
- is potentially disruptive, offensive, or includes harmful programs, or files that may damage, lock, or modify the operation of a computer or network that is the property of Devart or any third party.
- is unauthentic, deceitful, false that may infringe any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- is threatening, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, violent, or otherwise unlawful;
- Blocking or interfering with the security features with the purpose to gain access to the sensitive data, files or passwords related to the Site via hacking or data mining, or other illegal means.
- Disrupting or causing damage to the security, integrity of the Site and/or its content and any resources provided for the Site users, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to the Site.
- Stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the rights of others.
- Taking unauthorized actions to collect personally identifiable information and/or passwords for third parties, software or services.
- Transmitting any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Using the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Using fake identity information when registering accounts.
- Sending any content that infringes any intellectual property via emails published on the Site.
- Permitting any third party to do any of the foregoing.