dotConnect for ExactTarget History
This page lists the functionality added in each version of dotConnect for ExactTarget.
To view the full changelog including bug fixes, consult the dotConnect for ExactTarget revision history.
New features in dotConnect for ExactTarget 1.5
The current build is
- The Run Once Command connection string parameter, which specifies a command to execute when the connection is opened the first time and not executed when the connection is taken from the pool, is added
- The ClientIDs connection string parameter is added to specify the comma separated list of partner account ids and business units (used for the SELECT queries only)
- Entity Framework Core 1.0 RTM is supported
- The possibility to set values of stored procedure parameters for getting metadata to generate automatically the corresponding complex type is implemented
- The DbProviderFactory provider registration in application's *.config is supported by the Entity Developer version integrated into Visual Studio
- The behaviour is changed: the ObservableCollection navigation properties are initialized now in a default class constructor
- Entity Framework Core 1.0.1 is supported
- Entity Framework-related assemblies are renamed
- Upgrade Wizard is improved for upgrading projects with the Entity Framework functionality
24-Dec-15 First Release of dotConnect for ExactTarget 1.0