dotConnect for Zoho CRM History
This page lists the functionality added in each version of dotConnect for Zoho CRM.
To view the full changelog including bug fixes, consult the dotConnect for Zoho CRM revision history.
New features in dotConnect for Zoho CRM 1.5
The current build is
- The Run Once Command connection string parameter, which specifies a command to execute when the connection is opened the first time and not executed when the connection is taken from the pool, is added
- The new LoadTable overloads for loading data from a IDataReader, array of rows, or only rows with a specific RowState from a DataTable are added to the ZohoLoader class
- Entity Framework Core 1.0 RTM is supported
- The possibility to set values of stored procedure parameters for getting metadata to generate automatically the corresponding complex type is implemented
- The DbProviderFactory provider registration in application's *.config is supported by the Entity Developer version integrated into Visual Studio
- The generation of static methods by the EntityObject template is supported via the new property Direct Call of EntityMethod
- The behaviour is changed: the ObservableCollection navigation properties are initialized now in a default class constructor
- Entity Framework Core 1.0.1 is supported
- Entity Framework-related assemblies are renamed
- Upgrade Wizard is improved for upgrading projects with the Entity Framework functionality
24-Dec-15 First Release of dotConnect for Zoho CRM 1.0