The Devart company is looking for a new HTML coder for an ambitious and professional team. The team works on an e-commerce (B2B and B2C) platform that was designed for presenting and selling the software products and services developed by the company.
About the project
www.devart.com is an e-commerce (B2B and B2C) platform for presenting and selling software products developed by Devart.
The Data Connectivity Team develops the following product lines: ODBC drivers, ADO.NET providers, Delphi Data Access Components, Excel Add-ins, SSIS Components, and others. All product lines are designed to work with different databases.
- 3+ years of experience
- Adaptive and cross-browser HTML and CSS layout skills
- Experience with SASS / LESS preprocessors
- Experience with Figma
- Being able to work with the GIT repository
- Proficiency in English at the level of reading technical documentation
- Laying out interactive elements according to design
- Laying out sites, templates, newsletters, promotional pages
- Revising and improving the existing layout
- Interacting with retailers and managers
- Laying out the pages of the website
Nice to have
- Experience with Vue.js
Team: PM/BA/PO, Designer, QA Engineer, Markup Developer, 2 .NET Developers.
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Online English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.