We are looking for a specialist to assist in technical support for dbForge Studio, a full-featured database development and administration environment. The product audience embraces relational database developers and administrators of such databases as Oracle, MySQL, etc., who use dbForge Studio to perform complex tasks including database design, SQL code writing, database comparison, schema and data synchronization, realistic test data generation, etc.
The link on the product: https://www.devart.com/dbforge/
- Solve users' technical problems arising when working with the product
- Search for information on Devart resources (forum, eSupport, Jira, Confluence) and on the Internet
- Detect bugs, write bug reports, check fixes
- Compile records in the revision history of the product
- Interact with the development team and management in preparing responses to users and testing products.
- 2+ years of experience in the position of Support Engineer or alike
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio or other IDE for working with relational databases
- Proficiency with task managers (Jira, Redmine and alike)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of another European language (German, Spanish, Portuguese, French) at least at the level of reading comprehension
- Experience in programming or testing
- Fluency of spoken English
- Experience in conducting technical demos.