Find the required table data within seconds
dbForge Search is a free yet highly useful
that helps you instantly locate any required objects, data, and text in your SQL Server databases.
One of its latest feature highlights is search in table data - extremely simple, extremely fast.
- Find any text in table data in a matter of moments
- Conduct search across multiple databases
- Use wildcards to substitute any characters in the search string
- Sort and filter search results
- Access tables containing search results with a single click
- The add-in is available free of charge
Invoke the add-in
Find the required database in the SSMS Object Explorer
and invoke dbForge Search from the shortcut menu.
Select the required objects
Select the objects that your search query will be applied to.
You can either leave the default All objects option
or narrow down your search by specifying the required tables in the dialog box.
Search across multiple databases
If you want your search to cover multiple databases, it is not a problem.
Similarly, open the corresponding dialog box to click All Databases
or specify the required databases using the check boxes.
Get the results
Finally, enter the required text and start your search.
The results will be displayed immediately.
Additionally, you can sort and filter your search results,
or instantly proceed to the table containing them
using the Find in Object Explorer button, located just above the preview grid.