About the product
Multi-platform service system for providing logistics services with an advanced mobile (iOS / Android) component. The system has an established life cycle and is currently developing as a customizable platform at the global level
Link to the product: https://ontaxi.com.ua/
How we work
The OnTaxi mobile application has its own database. The main purpose is depending on the task, choose the necessary and better approach to get data from the database using SQL queries, or by any other methods (for example, Python). The information needs to be processed and presented as a report. Under active development there are a number of PowerBI dashboards and an ETL tool that aggregates data to build dashboards. Every week we hold meetings.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries (MySQL)
- Experience with any of the BI tools (Tableau / ClickView / PowerBI)
- Working experience with data preparation steps for analysis (ETL)
- Knowledge of basic product metrics, conversion
- Ability to present materials
- Ability to argue and get your point across
- Generate regular analytical reports to help your team make data-driven decisions
- Create regular reports and process Ad-hoc requests
- Develop analytical reports and dashboards for business users
- Create ETL processes for loading and processing data
- Analyze user behavior in order to search for patterns, build and test hypotheses, and identify bottlenecks in products
Nice to have
- programming skills in Python / R
Work policy: remote (during lockdown), then in the office.
Team: 3 iOS Developers, 3 Android Developers, 4 QAs, 3 ВАs, 3 Back-end (Node,js) Developers, 1 Data Analyst, 1 Product Manager, 1 PO, 1 JS Developer, 1 Designer, 1 Software Architect.
Growth and development opportunities for this position: Senior Data Analyst, DA TL, PO.
- Employment probation period - 3 months
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 15 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses online
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad)
- CV review and screening.
Extended online or in-office interview with technical experts: 1.5 - 2 hours.
- We will tell you about our product, who we are looking for, and which tasks they will be responsible for.
- We will discuss your relevant experience and answer all your questions.
- Our technical specialists will assess your theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!