We are looking for a .Net developer who will develop and support our corporate website and its components.About the product: www.devart.com is an e-commerce platform (B2B and B2C) for the presenting and selling software products developed by the Devart company.
- 5+ years as a .NET developer
- Expertise in web application development (ASP.NET Core MVC, REST API, WCF)
- Experience in or at least understanding the principles of building web application architecture from scratch
- Expertise and deep understanding of .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, and C# technologies
- Understanding the principles of building a service-oriented architecture (SOA, Service Oriented Architecture), experience with REST and WCF services
- Good database management skills, knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in ORM (EF, EF Core), Fluent API, LINQ
- Good algorithmic base
- Understanding the basic principles behind CI / CD
- Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git).
- Tasks analysis, tasks decomposition into sub-tasks, and development time estimation
- Design and implementation of the architectural solutions
- Outlining directions for the development of the overall project infrastructure, monitoring their implementation, adjusting if necessary
- Researching new tools (technologies, frameworks, libraries) in order to choose the most suitable for the achievement of the objectives
- Delivering completed tasks for testing, providing advisory assistance to QA during testing
- Supporting the current functionality, maintaining backward compatibility for the releases.
Nice to have:
- Understanding the principles of designing computer networks
- Experience in designing unit tests
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Systems.