We are looking for a developer to work on one of the dbForge Studio products, which are a line of full-featured IDE for database development and administering. You will take part in the development of such features as code completion, static code analysis, database comparison and synchronization, reports generation, SQL code parsing, and much more.
To learn more about the product line, follow the link: https://www.devart.com/dbforge
The technology stack that we use: C #, WinForms, WCF, WPF, DevExpress, ANTLR.
- Knowledge and understanding the basics of .Net Framework, C #
- Understanding the life cycle of windowed applications
- Understanding the basic principles of OOP, template design, SOLID, ability to apply them in practice
- Ability to design unit tests
- Experience in the design and development of multithreaded applications
- Database skills, SQL knowledge
- Good algorithmic base
- Understanding the basic principles of CI / CD, experience with CI services (Jenkins)
- Experience with version control systems, primarily Git.
- Carrying out research work when taking features to development, decomposing them into sub-tasks and assessing the development time
- Searching for new solutions and approaches when working on complex, unique tasks
- Developing functionality and designing Unit Tests
- Refactoring the existing code
- Delivering completed tasks for testing, providing advisory assistance to QA during testing
- Performing and passing code reviews
- Technical expertise and assistance to the support department in the analysis of user tickets
- Working with requirements from Product Analysts, projecting them into technical requirements that will be understood by any developer
- Interacting with the Team Lead, Architect, Product Analyst, and Designers when designing UI functionality
- Creating a task pool at the stage of complex task decomposition
- Mentoring and advising junior developers
- Consulting the Team Lead and Architect when making architectural decisions.
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevExpress components
- Experience writing parsers;
- Experience in add-ins development and integration
- Technical higher education in the field of computer systems
- Certification in key areas of activity
- Participation in the development of large projects and systems.