Why not distract your attention from usual database development and facilitate your work with the Oracle database projects feature of dbForge Studio for Oracle?
Why use Oracle database projects? They:
- Can be developed offline
- Proved their value for database experts
- Make database development a snap
- Are available in a free 30-day dbForge Studio trial!
Benefits You Get from Database Projects
- Scripts and query files logically organized in one place. Quick access to SQL scripts and database objects.
- Developing databases in offline mode within a fully customizable environment.
- Several database project outputs (they are used to deploy all project changes to a database on the server): a single ready-to-deploy script, a set of scripts with a batch to run it in the Oracle Command-Line Tool or in dbForge Studio etc. You can adjust the output for your particular needs.
- Various customizable configurations. Each one of them can be assigned with the required connection and settings, so you won't need to set everything up manually when using the same template in the future.
- Automatic validation of the database project's syntax and object references when building or comparing a database project. This helps to ensure the result will be as accurate as possible.
- Adjustable build order. The project can contain all files of your solution, and you have an ability to only include necessary files in the output by using different configurations.
- To send changes to the server, you should make them in the database objects first, and then deploy the database changes.
- Database project is a modern and dynamically developing technology - you have a chance to contribute to its development.
Availability in editions of dbForge Studio for Oracle