Oracle Schema Export and Import Utility
The Import and Export functionality helps you effectively back up and restore schema objects between Oracle databases using its schema export/import wizards, Oracle export/import utilities, or command-line interface.
dbForge Studio for Oracle offers a simple and quick way to export and import Oracle schema with or without data. You can back up and restore a database structure, all schema objects or the selected ones, multiple tablespaces, databases, users, etc. Save your time and make it easier to perform export/import tasks, using the following capabilities:
- Export a database object to a simple SQL script
- Perform export and import at a table, user, full, and tablespace level
- Customize schema export/import in Oracle with extended options
- Create your own default settings templates of schema export and import for later use
- Automate and schedule schema export/import through the command line