Visualize Oracle Data with Pivot Table
The Pivot Table functionality helps you rearrange rows and columns of data to a simplified table the way you want to understand data relations and dependencies. This page provides a brief overview of the pivot function of dbForge Studio for Oracle and describes the process of the pivot table creation.
Become a data management guru with dbForge Studio for Oracle, now featuring Oracle Pivot Table. The Oracle Pivot Table function converts large amounts of data into compact and informative summaries - pivot tables. In an intuitive and easy-to-use visual Query Builder, pivoting a table without crosstab becomes a simple and quick task: drag-and-drop tables, select columns, create JOINS, and set up filtering, grouping or sorting relations between tables in the tabbed editor, as well as sum, store, and generate data into a report. With a few clicks, you can aggregate the data and convert rows into columns.
- Simplify data representation
- Summarize data in an easy and flexible way
- Customize totals for column or row values
- Highlight the most important information in a report
- Use a bunch of metrics to build pivot tables effectively and efficiently
- Improve data analysis manipulation