Export and Import Data
in SQL Server
Data Pump is an SQL Server Management Studio add-in for filling SQL databases with external source data and migrating data between systems. The tool supports import and export from 10+ widely used data formats (Excel, CSV, XML, JSON, Text, MS Access, etc.) and includes a number of advanced options and templates for recurring scenarios.
Data Pump for SQL Server is a highly customizable solution aiming to facilitate data import and export and thus boost your productivity and accelerate your results.
- Schedule or automate data export and import process due to the CLI support
- Import data from 9 widely-used SQL Server data formats
- Export data to 13 commonly used SQL Server data formats
- Migrate data from third-party databases to SQL Server
- Repopulate or append data to database tables
- Customize your import and export with templates
- Dump table data to one or many SQL files