dotConnect for Salesforce Compatibility
The provider works with .NET Frameworks 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, and 4.7. The product is compatible with ADO.NET Entity Framework v1 - v6 and Entity Framework Core.
dotConnect for Salesforce and can be used with the following development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 release and preview
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Business Intelligence Development Studio 2008 (SQL Server 2008 and higher)
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
There are some limitations in Express Editions of Visual Studio. The following features are not available: provider add-in, automatic toolbox components registration and DDEX integration. As an exclusion, Visual Web Developer 2008 and 2010 supports DDEX features.
Devart Data Providers Compatibility
Since Devart data providers use a common assembly (Devart.Data.dll), it is necessary to make sure that all installed data providers are compatible.