1. Logically organized scripts and query files in one place. Quick access to SQL scripts
and database objects.
2. Developing databases in offline mode within a fully customizable environment.
3. Several database project outputs (they are used to deploy all the project changes
to a database on the server): a single ready-to-deploy script, a set of scripts
with a batch to run it in the MySQL Command-Line Tool or in dbForge Studio, etc.
You can adjust the output for your needs.
4. Various customizable configurations. Each of them can have the required connection
and settings, so the next time you can use the required configuration and escape
manual tuning of all the settings.
5. Automatic validation of database project syntax and objects references during building
or comparing a database project. This ensures the correct result.
6. Adjustable build order. The project can include all files of your solution and you
can include only necessary files to the output in different configurations.
7. Convenient database deployment to the server.
8. Comparing a database project with a required database. You can get a synchronization
script and deploy database changes.
9. Project sample provided in dbForge Studio for MySQL Trial! Use this path to find
"C:\Users\User_Name\Documents\dbForge Studio for MySQL\Projects\Sakila\"
10. Database project is a modern and dynamically developing technology. You have a chance
to contribute to concept development.