Database Projects for MySQL Server
The Database Projects functionality has significantly improved database development. A database project represents a database schema with extended opportunities for offline schema development.
- Improve the readability of database objects, aliases, variables, and users while preserving meaning with the refactoring feature
- Use a MySQL version control system for the efficient database team development
- Customize a MySQL database project for deploying to various versions of SQL Server with multiple configurations
- Simplify working with SQL scripts by using automatic syntax check in SQL scripts, check of schema objects references in all statements, check for any object duplicates, etc.
- Use the scripts folder to export a database project to a SQL script file