Compare and Sync MySQL and MariaDB Data
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL serves for comparing and synchronizing data in MySQL, Percona, MariaDB databases. The tool gives clear view of differences between data, allows
analyzing them, generates synchronization script, and applies changes at a glance.
It also allows scheduling regular MySQL data comparisons using command line.
Why need a MySQL data compare tool?
Typically, dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is used in environments that share a database
object at multiple databases. The tool is essential when:
- Databases went out of sync due to network outage or human errors
- Databases differ in structure and need custom data synchronization
- You are moving data between environments when developing and don't need replication
What can MySQL users and developers do with such tool?
- Compare data in MySQL databases to see changes
- Analyze data differences between two databases
- Synchronize two databases that went out of sync
- Generate data comparison reports in Excel and HTML formats
- Copy look-up data from development database to production
- Schedule comparison tasks through command line interface
How will an enterprise benefit from dbForge Data Compare?
- Reduce system downtime caused by data replication errors and speed up the recovery
- Accelerate application development thanks to fast deployment of data changes
- Build custom data synchronization scenarios at low cost
Why choose our instrument?
- Outstanding performance when comparing large databases
- Wide support of MySQL server versions
- Support of HTTP tunnel, SSH, SSL, PAM connection types
If you need a professional tool for schema comparison and sync, try dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL.