SQL Server Schema Synchronization
This page provides additional information about the SQL Server synchronization tool available in dbForge Studio for SQL Server.
Schema synchronization is a process of generating a SQL script, necessary to migrate the schema of a source database to a target database (patch script).
With dbForge Studio for SQL Server, you can:
- Generate a standards-driven schema synchronization script with all updates
- Synchronize schemas located on different server versions
- Control schema objects that will be included in a synchronization script
- Customize a synchronization process up to your needs
- Automate a synchronization process through the command line