This page provides additional information about the SQL Server synchronization tool provided by dbForge Studio for SQL Server.
Schema synchronization is a process of generating SQL script, necessary to migrate the schema of a source database to a target database (patch script).With dbForge Studio for SQL Server, you can:
- Generate a standards-driven schema synchronization script with all updates.
- Synchronize schemas, located on different server versions.
- Control schema objects, that will be included into synchronization script.
- Customize synchronization process up to your needs.
- Automate synchronization process through command line.