dotConnect for MySQL Articles
Here is the list of some articles about dotConnect for MySQL. The full documentation can be viewed online or downloaded as a chm file. When you install dotConnect for MySQL, its documentation is also integrated into the Visual Studio help collections.
These tutorials will guide you through the process of creating a simple application powered by the ADO.NET Entity Framework, LightSwitch, or LinqConnect technology. In less than 5 minutes you will have a ready-to-use data access layer for your business objects.
- Visual Studio 2008 - 2019 Advanced Integration
- Logging Onto The Server
- Creating Database Objects
- Inserting Data Into Tables
- Entity Framework Tutorial
- Entity Framework Core Database-First Tutorial for Full .NET Framework
- Tutorial: How to Connect Visual Studio LightSwitch to MySQL
- LINQ to MySQL Tutorial
- SimpleMembership and SimpleRole Providers for MySQL in ASP.NET MVC 4 Application Tutorial
Using dotConnect for MySQL Advanced Features
Here are some articles on using specific dotConnect for MySQL features. They will show you the principles of working with dotConnect for MySQL, introduce its advanced functionality, and help to make development with our data provider easier and more effective.
Read how dotConnect for MySQL helped Gorbachev Design Group LLC to cut the database development and update time up to 10 times and reduce the number of database servers.