Database Providers Support
Entity Developer supports the following ADO.NET providers:
SQL Server Compact:
- Microsoft data provider for SQL Server CE
* Not supported by Telerik Data Access.
** Supported only for Entity Framework Core.
For LINQ to SQL models Entity Developer supports only SqlClient to connect to SQL Server database.
ORM Framework Compatibility
- Entity Framework v1 - v6
- Entity Framework Core 1.1 - 6.0
- NHibernate 3 and higher
- Telerik Data Access (current version)
- LINQ to SQL
- SQL Server 2000 and higher
- MySQL 4.1 and higher
- Oracle 9 and higher
- PostgreSQL 8 and higher
- SQLite 3 and higher
- Firebird 2 and higher
- DB2 9.5 and higher
Entity Developer integrates with Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022.
.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher is required for Entity Developer.