Best MariaDB GUI Client and Manager Tools
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a fully-featured GUI tool to develop, manage, and administer MariaDB databases. It allows building queries in a visual designer, running large scripts without loading them into memory, creating database projects, diagrams, and data reports.
With the MariaDB monitoring tools, you can track sessions and user activity, back up and restore database files. The MariaDB IDE also has an option to export/import data to/from the most popular data formats and much, much more.
- Design MariaDB databases
- Create unit tests
- Generate database scripts
- Copy databases
- Export/import table data
- Compare and synchronize MariaDB databases
- Generate meaningful test data
- Back up and restore databases
- Generate database documentation
- Version-control database changes