Link your SQL Database to a Version Control System
dbForge Source Control is a convenient SSMS add-in for SQL Server database change management, in popular version control systems and servers, including Azure DevOps Server (previously known as Team Foundation Server a.k.a. TFS), Apache Subversion (SVN), TFVC, Git (including GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket), Mercurial (Hg), Perforce (P4), SourceGear Vault. This tool helps version-control database schemas and data, rollback changes, and maintain the integrity of databases.
Still struggling with files in VS version control? Boost database development with objects source controlling in SSMS! Find out how.
- Version-control database schemas and static table data
- Use either dedicated or shared development models
- Commit and revert changes with dependency awareness
- View conflicts and resolve data and schema inconsistencies visually
- Track changes and detect who, when, and why made them
- Plug Source Control directly into SQL Server Management Studio
- Automate database development with the DevOps approach