Best RazorSQL Alternative Overview
We would like to compare the features of two tools for work with SQL databases: RazorSQL and dbForge Studio for SQL Server. Upon reading this, you will see that the feature-rich Studio is a superior choice to RazorSQL making your work with database-related tasks easy and efficient. Let's bring it on!
RazorSQL is a cross-platform database administration solution which works on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Solaris. Its built-in visual tools allow creating, modifying, inserting, and deleting SQL queries, as well as browsing database objects. In addition, RazorSQL helps you import/export data in multiple formats and compare data across databases.
dbForge Studio is a versatile IDE available for Microsoft, macOS, and Linux. The tool has a vast range of features and capabilities that make it a supreme alternative to RazorSQL:
- Ensure code quality with automatic SQL syntax checker and code completion tools
- Version-control SQL Server databases and static data in Azure DevOps Server, Apache Subversion (SVN), TFVC, Git (including GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket), Mercurial (Hg), Perforce (P4), and SourceGear Vault
- Compare and analyze schemas and data with the powerful Compare Bundle tools
- Generate random test data with 200+ generators in a single tool
- Document SQL databases in HTML, PDF, and Markdown formats
- Monitor and tune SQL Server performance visually with Query Profiler
- Take database development to a higher level with database Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery