Best DataGrip Alternative Overview
DataGrip is a commercial database IDE designed to address the needs of SQL Server developers and administrators. It has a clean, simple interface, and sufficient functionality to belong to the best-known database tools on the market.
And if you are here, you most likely would like to know whether you can get a top-notch DataGrip alternative with a far more diverse set of tools to enhance and accelerate your daily operations. Well, here it is — dbForge Studio for SQL Server!
dbForge Studio is available for the most popular database management systems, and it has quite a few functional advantages that make it a highly viable alternative to DataGrip:
- SQL development tools: context-sensitive code autocompletion, object suggestions, rich formatting options, and smart refactoring
- Visual Query Builder that allows creating complex queries without coding
- Query performance tuning tools
- Advanced tools for data and schema comparison and synchronization
- 200+ generators of meaningful test data in a single tool
- Database documentation generator
- Source control integration
- Absolutely FREE Express Edition with basic database development and management tools