MySQL Visual Query Builder
The MySQL Query Builder is an advanced tool that facilitates generating MySQL queries of any complexity on a visual diagram without any SQL knowledge. Build, group, and arrange complicated tables, create JOINs, add, and update conditions in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
dbForge Studio for MySQL provides a MySQL query tool with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface and extended data and table management capabilities. In the Query Builder pane, you can design and visualize the table graphically, create JOINs, chain constraints for the query, set and edit conditions. Based upon your actions, the tool will automatically generate a SQL code in the Text editor. The drag and drop MySQL Query Builder greatly saves your time, boosts productivity, and doesn't require any SQL code knowledge to create and manipulate complex tables.
- Automatically generate the script template for the SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE queries
- Reverse engineer MySQL database tables with a simple drag-and-drop
- Visualize relationships between tables on the diagram
- Easily navigate through the database objects and zoom in/out the diagram
- Set and update JOINS, WHERE, and HAVING conditions visually
- Support for different query types