Table Editor for MySQL
Table Designer is designed to build and modify a MySQL table with ease in a visual and intuitive interface. Save your time, increase productivity, reduce errors, and ensure a smooth experience with no need to write complex codes.
There may be situations when working with tables require writing complex codes that may take much time and increase the number of errors in the code. To avoid these cases, you can use a visual object editor - Table Designer offered by dbForge Studio for MySQL. The tool displays a grid where you can easily create columns and manage its attributes, add comments and constraints, define indexes, customize table options and handle partitioning, set triggers, and get an output on the data grid view. With the MySQL Table Editor, designing and updating tables become a flexible and enjoyable process that can:
- Simplify the table creation and modification in MySQL with no code
- Automatically set data type for frequently-used column values
- Prevent users from making errors with the table
- Display the code according to your changes made to the table
- Automatically generate a SQL script according to the changes made by user